Geko Engineering Ltd are committed to the safeguarding of all personal data, irrespective of how it is received by, or provided to, us. In this Privacy Statement we will explain how we will process and protect the personal data we receive.
2. Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
3. Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
4. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Security of personal information
• We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure, password protected servers and in locked filing cabinets.
6. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request.
Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
• If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
The only cookies we use are by Google Analytics, this is anonymous information that simply used to provide information about the user for our statistical reports. Information such as their geographical location, operating system, pages visited on the website, time spent on the website and referring link (how they got to your website).
We do not have access to IP addresses or any uniquely identifying information and do not use this in any way for marketing purposes other than to determine the best website user experience and gauge the success of any advertising campaigns we may be running. Cookies are used on this site to keep track of the content that you decide to view on our website.
You can turn off cookies within your browser by going to ‘Tools | Internet Options | Privacy’ and selecting to block cookies.
8. ICO Registration
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
9. Data Protection Officer
Should you require more information about our Privacy Statement, or would like to enquire further about how your data is used, please email: email@example.com